1. Cut the electricity. The electricity must be turned off before doing any repairs. The first consideration for electrical appliance maintenance is to cut off the electricity. After that, perform further maintenance and cleaning tasks to prevent mishaps with electricity.
2. Avoid using water to clean the surface. Avoid immediately rinsing the surface and back of the smart toilet with water when cleaning it on a daily basis to avoid mishaps such as electric shock and short circuit.Likewise, avoid using detergent on the surfaces. Try to keep the bathroom dry and ventilated, and keep the area where it operates functionally dry.
3. Carefully lower the cover. The typical toilet cover will typically make a loud impact sound with the seat ring if it is not lowered gently. A dampening and slow-down function is included in the seat and cover of the smart toilet cover, primarily to prevent the cover from falling too loudly and embarrassing others or disrupting their sleep. Even if the smart toilet cover dampens and slows motion, we shouldn’t use excessive force when using the restroom. When we lightly close the cover, it will do so slowly in order to prevent using too much force, which could shorten the toilet cover’s lifespan.
4. Change the filter component. The smart toilet’s ability to flush your buttocks is one of its most crucial features. This is more hygienic than the paper we often use, and it also keeps paper from building up in the garbage for an extended period of time to encourage the growth of bacteria. Of course, the goal of improving hygiene is to ensure water purification, which necessitates routine replacement of the toilet filter element. Single-stage filters should be replaced every 4-6 months, while bipolar filters should be changed every 18 to 24 months. The recommended replacement interval is once a month.
5. Make the nozzles clean. Many individuals are concerned about the possibility of cross-infection when using smart toilets. The nozzles will actually self-clean both during and after flushing. Don’t worry too much, though; the nozzles use silver-ion antibacterial technology. In addition to having self-cleaning nozzles, the nozzles may be taken out and cleaned separately. The old water in the pipe may be drained, filth can be eliminated, and cleaning is healthier when the nozzle is cleaned frequently.